These moist brownies get a head-start from a convenient chocolate cake mix. Peanut butter chips add fun flavor.—Mrs. Ed Fitch, Clifton, Arizona
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the first four ingredients until blended. Stir in chips.
- 2. Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
1 piece: 273 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 262mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC