Quick Blueberry Spinach Salad
I came up with recipe while trying to use up blueberries that I didn't want to go to waste. The combination of flavors and textures are delightful.—Jan Ruiz, Yucaipa, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, trimmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Place the first five ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Refrigerate until serving.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, cheese, blueberries and nuts. Just before serving, shake dressing and drizzle over salad; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 229 calories, 20g fat (4g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 269mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as BLUEBERRY SPINACH SALAD in Taste of Home Winning Recipes 3
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.