Quick Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a small bow, mash blue cheese with a fork. Add 2 tablespoons sour cream; beat until smooth. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Serve over mixed greens. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoons: 90 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Quick Blue Cheese Dressing
"Tasty, smooth & easy to create."
"I'm trying to replace our usual Blue Cheese Dressing because it has msg, so I am going to make every blue cheese dressing listed. I am rating this so I know not to make it again."