- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pork and beans
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In an ungreased 8-in. square disposable foil pan, combine all ingredients.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 15-20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forQuick Barbecued Beans
"Really good, easy. I left it uncovered for half the time to Carmel it up. I would make again. Janet. VFE"
"I really liked the flavor of these beans. But I will replace the kidney beans next time with pintos. I just like pintos better."
"Loved this recipe. I took the advice of adding 1/2 lb. of bacon and hamburger to it. Yummy!"
"Substituted the kidney beans with black beans instead. Everyone loved it!"
"Don't care for kidney beans so replaced that with pinto beans, but recipe is awesome! Really good flavor. Next time will put in fried diced bacon and onions. Can only improve the flavor! :)"
"made this for my daughter's birthday and for Memorial Day party so good Wouldn't change a thing on it but I added bacon to it cuz I love bacon really good recipe"
"adding a 1/2 pound of cut up and fried bacon along with 1/2 pound of fried and drained hamburger makes this a winner, for sure...."
"Toss in some lightly cooked bacon and onion, and these beans are good. Cooking on the grill really does give them a slightly different flavor than in the oven, and prep certainly couldn't be easier."
"Oh boy are these beans good! Stick to your ribs etc."