- 4 large baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons melted margarine
- Salt to taste, if desired
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise. Brush each cut half with melted margarine; sprinkle with paprika, salt and cheese. Place cut side down on oiled cookie sheet. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until potato is fork tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forQuick Baked Potatoes
"These were really good & so-o-o easy to make. I put these on parchment paper & they didn't stick at all. Will be making these again for sure."
"This is really good. They stick to baking sheet, make sure to oil it well."
"What a great way to prepare potatoes! Will definitely make these again. My husband loved them."