Quick Avocado Tomato Salad Recipe
"We have a pitch-in lunch at work once a month," writes Dawn McKnight of Zionsville, Indiana, "and this easy, garden-fresh salad has made several popular appearances."
- 2-1/2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Divide the greens, tomatoes and avocado among four salad plates; sprinkle with bacon. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salads; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 171 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 535mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Quick Avocado Tomato Salad
Reviewed Apr. 3, 2013
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2010
"Simple and really tasty"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC