"We have a pitch-in lunch at work once a month," writes Dawn McKnight of Zionsville, Indiana, "and this easy, garden-fresh salad has made several popular appearances."
Recommended: 32 Addicting Avocado Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2-1/2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Divide the greens, tomatoes and avocado among four salad plates; sprinkle with bacon. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salads; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Avocado Tomato Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p23
Reviews forQuick Avocado Tomato Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 3, 2013
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2010
"Simple and really tasty"