Quick Asparagus Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 cups cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 3 cups medium pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook asparagus in a small amount of water until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Rinse in cold water; drain and cool. Place asparagus in a large bowl; add pasta, onion, cucumber, carrots and radishes.
- Combine salad dressing and Parmesan cheese; pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 201 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
May 7, 2014
Made this with Mushroom filled Tortelline instead of pasta shells. Used local WW Sweet Salad onions instead of red onion. Turned out delicious. I took a picture but don't know how to add it to your site.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.