Quick Apricot Crisp
I like easy desserts that taste like some effort went into them, like this one. Apricots are a nice change of pace from apples.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) apricot halves, drained
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 teaspoons cold butter
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Arrange apricot halves in a greased 5-in. round baking dish. In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 297 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 91mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Apricot Crisp in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.