Quick Apple Cranberry Relish
Five simple ingredients add up to a fresh, fall-flavored accompaniment that will dress up your turkey or other meat entrees. —Macey Allen, Green Forest, Arkansas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- 2/3 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the berries pop and mixture thickens, about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.