Quick Apple Cinnamon Muffins Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon; set aside. Beat egg, add orange juice and butter. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened (batter will be thick). Fold in apples. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: about 1 dozen.
1 each: 159 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Quick Apple Cinnamon Muffins
"These were terrible!!!! They weighed about 5 lbs!!! Nasty!!!"
"for some reason, even though I greased my tin, the muffins stuck to the pan and I found the taste a little too sweet for my liking but the flavor is very good."