- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- Cook spinach according to package directions; drain and squeeze dry. Add onion; set aside. In a large saucepan, combine the flour, soup, butter and garlic powder. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in spinach mixture and pepper. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Reviews forQuick and Flavorful Creamed Spinach
"very simple, very good recipe, make as a side dish often,"
"My family really enjoyed this recipe. I know I will make it again"