- 1 tube (13.80 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Muenster cheese
- 1/4 cup pickled pepper rings
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh herbs or 1/2 teaspoon dried herbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll pizza dough onto bottom of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Layer with deli meats, cheeses and vegetables of your choice; try sliced turkey breast, Muenster cheese and pickled peppers. Spread with yellow mustard; sprinkle with fresh or dried herbs.
- Reroll dough and brush with olive oil; bake until crust is lightly browned, 20-25 minutes. Slice and serve. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forQuick and Easy Stromboli
"Hi CarlyFace,You roll these from the long side. Sorry for the confusion.Susan StetzelRecipe Support SpecialistTaste of Home Magazine"
"In which direction do you reroll the dough? From the short end or he long end? I would guess the short end (because that's the direction in which the dough unrolls from), but I thought I'd double check for clarification. Looks like a great and diverse recipe!"