- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Additional whipped cream
- In a large bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and water. Beat until well mixed. Chill for 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into individual serving dishes. Garnish with additional whipped cream. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forQuick and Easy Chocolate Mousse
"This is a super easy recipe & I substituted vanilla pudding mix since I didn't have choco. The kids did it by themselves too!"