Quick and Creamy Deviled Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1 tablespoon softened cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set yolks and whites aside. In a bowl, combine the yolks, cream cheese, mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 171 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 224mg cholesterol, 264mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 6, 2015
I thought they were just ok. Nothing special although I was hoping they were after reading the great reviews. Will try a different recipe next time.
Mar 19, 2013
This looks great, I just Love deviled eggs, but I don't seem to have good luck making them, but I'm going to try to make these.
Nov 29, 2012
If deviled eggs can be decadent, these are it!
Dec 23, 2011
Best recipe that I have ever used for Deviled Eggs
Apr 25, 2011
This was a very tasty deviled egg recipe. The cream cheese did make it very smooth and creamy.
Jan 15, 2010
My husband and I love deviled eggs, the only ones in our family who really do, but most recipes are for too large amounts. I was thrilled to find this recipe. My husband says these eggs are the best!