Queso Blanco & Black Bean Slow Cooker Dip
Perfect your next game day gathering, this recipe combines the great flavors of jalapeno and cheddar smoked sausage, black beans and salsa verde. All it takes is a few simple steps to create a creamy, crowd-pleasing dip.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 2 hours.
- 1 package (14 ounces) Johnsonville® Jalapeno and Cheese Smoked Sausage, finely diced
- 1 - 8oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (15 ounces) Bush's Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Tortilla chips
- Fresh jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, cilantro or lime wedge (optional garnish)
- In a large bowl, blend softened cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add diced sausage, black beans, shredded cheese, salsa and garlic; mix gently to combine.
- Transfer to a 2 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 2-1/2 hours, or until heated through, stirring every 30 minutes. Reduce heat to WARM to hold for serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips. If desired, garnish with jalapenos, tomatoes, cilantro or a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
Originally published as Queso Blanco & Black Bean Slow Cooker Dip in Johnsonville Sausage 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.