- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 enevelope taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package (13 ounces) tortilla chips
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 jar (15-1/2 ounces) salsa con queso dip
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook and crumble beef over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until thickened, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan, layer a third of each of the following: chips, beans, beef mixture and queso dip. Repeat layers twice.
- Bake, uncovered, until heated through, 10-15 minutes. Top with chives; serve immediately with sour cream on the side. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forQueso Baked Nachos
"So good, tasty, and easy! I used regular salsa queso dip on one end of the pan and white cheese dip on the other end--my husband and I loved it both ways. It was a cold and damp spring night and this was the perfect warm and comforting meal. I'm not ashamed to say we ate about two-thirds of the 9x13 pan between the two of us!"