Purple People Eater Punch Recipe
This colorful Halloween punch tastes just like grape sparkling wine. Watch it disappear from your next spooky buffet.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 quarts red grape juice, chilled
- 4 drops neon purple food coloring
- 2 liters club soda, chilled
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. Pour grape juice into a 6-qt. punch bowl; add food coloring. Slowly pour in club soda. Gently spoon ice cream into the punch and whisk to swirl. Serve immediately. Yield: 26 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup: 127 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Purple People Eater Punch
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC