Puppy Dog Cookie Pops
Total TimePrep: 1 hour + standing
Makes20 cookie pops
- 1 package (14 ounces) light cocoa candy melts
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 20 lollipop sticks
- 1/3 cup white baking chips, melted
- 40 miniature semisweet chocolate chips (about 1 teaspoon)
- Chocolate jimmies
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 20 large marshmallows, halved
- Sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 20 semisweet chocolate chips (about 1 tablespoon)
- Pink paste food coloring
- In a microwave, melt candy melts; stir until smooth. Twist apart cookies. Dip the end of a lollipop stick into melted coating and place on a cookie half; replace cookie top. Repeat. Place pops on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; refrigerate for 10 minutes or until set.
- Reheat candy melts if necessary; dip a cookie pop in coating and allow excess to drip off. Insert stick into a styrofoam block to stand. Repeat.
- Using melted white chips, attach miniature chocolate chips to faces for eyes; add jimmies for eyebrows. Roll marshmallow halves in coconut and pecans; using melted chocolate, attach marshmallow halves for ears and chocolate chips for noses. Using remaining melted chocolate, pipe mouths. Tint remaining melted white chips pink; pipe tongues. Let stand until set.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie pop: 219 calories, 10g fat (7g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 80mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.