"For a light and fluffy dessert with the great fall taste of pumpkin, give this simple recipe a try," suggests Sally Helfer of Houston, Texas.
Recommended: 32 Light Desserts That’ll Hit the Spot
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup cooked or canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; stir until smooth. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pudding in Taste of Home October/November 1998, p17