Pumpkin Spice Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, pumpkin and sugar substitute; mix well. Beat in the cinnamon, vanilla, maple flavoring, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Splenda no-calorie sweetener.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 25 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 34mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Dec 21, 2013
Very good on "breakfast" type bagels. Also had it with apples and was very good as a fruit dip. Would also work very well as a dip for cookies! Great Fall/Winter recipe. Thanks for sharing.
Sep 29, 2013
My new favorite thing for bagel toppinng. Delicious. And, so low calorie.
Sep 25, 2013
Oct 11, 2010
I just bought cinnamon whole wheat bagels and wanted something different to spread on them other than plain cream cheese. I used 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup brown sugar and only 1/2 teaspoon of maple extract. I also did not use the whipped topping. This spread is fantastic without it. Perfect for fall!
Sep 26, 2010
I was looking for a low fat bagel spread for the fall season and this spread is absolutely wonderful. I think this will also work well as a dip for parties, paired w/cinnamon graham cracker sticks.....mmmmmmmm. Will definitely make this again!
Sep 12, 2010
I made this with regular cream cheese (not fat-free) and thought it was really tasty. I haven't tried it with the fat-free cream cheese, yet.