Pumpkin Spice Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, pumpkin and sugar substitute; mix well. Beat in the cinnamon, vanilla, maple flavoring, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Splenda no-calorie sweetener.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 25 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 34mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 21, 2013
Very good on "breakfast" type bagels. Also had it with apples and was very good as a fruit dip. Would also work very well as a dip for cookies! Great Fall/Winter recipe. Thanks for sharing.
Sep 29, 2013
My new favorite thing for bagel toppinng. Delicious. And, so low calorie.
Sep 25, 2013
Oct 11, 2010
I just bought cinnamon whole wheat bagels and wanted something different to spread on them other than plain cream cheese. I used 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup brown sugar and only 1/2 teaspoon of maple extract. I also did not use the whipped topping. This spread is fantastic without it. Perfect for fall!
Sep 26, 2010
I was looking for a low fat bagel spread for the fall season and this spread is absolutely wonderful. I think this will also work well as a dip for parties, paired w/cinnamon graham cracker sticks.....mmmmmmmm. Will definitely make this again!
Sep 12, 2010
I made this with regular cream cheese (not fat-free) and thought it was really tasty. I haven't tried it with the fat-free cream cheese, yet.