- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup canned or cooked pumpkin
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar*
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, pumpkin and sugar substitute; mix well. Beat in the cinnamon, vanilla, maple flavoring, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg. old in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews forPumpkin Spice Spread
"Very good on "breakfast" type bagels. Also had it with apples and was very good as a fruit dip. Would also work very well as a dip for cookies! Great Fall/Winter recipe. Thanks for sharing."
"My new favorite thing for bagel toppinng. Delicious. And, so low calorie."
"I just bought cinnamon whole wheat bagels and wanted something different to spread on them other than plain cream cheese. I used 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup brown sugar and only 1/2 teaspoon of maple extract. I also did not use the whipped topping. This spread is fantastic without it. Perfect for fall!"
"I was looking for a low fat bagel spread for the fall season and this spread is absolutely wonderful. I think this will also work well as a dip for parties, paired w/cinnamon graham cracker sticks.....mmmmmmmm. Will definitely make this again!"
"I made this with regular cream cheese (not fat-free) and thought it was really tasty. I haven't tried it with the fat-free cream cheese, yet."