- 3 cups 2% milk
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 cups hot brewed espresso or strong-brewed dark roast coffee
- Whipped cream and additional nutmeg, optional
- Place first six ingredients in a large saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Stir in hot espresso. Pour into warm mugs. If desired, top with whipped cream and additional nutmeg. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPumpkin Spice Latte
"Delicious and healthy! Will definitely make again. My husband and I used it as a creamer for our coffee. The only thing negative I have to say about this recipe is look out for the last little bit of liquid...some of the pumpkin may have settled to the bottom, and it's not the best part of the drink. Otherwise, enjoy!"