Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons vanilla yogurt or plain yogurt
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 large egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs, brown sugar, cocoa and salt; stir in yogurt. Press onto bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Reduce oven setting to 325°.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in pumpkin, sour cream, flour, vanilla and spices. Add eggs and egg yolk; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
- Remove rim from pan.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 406 calories, 23g fat (12g saturated fat), 120mg cholesterol, 288mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 8, 2020
I loved this recipe! It tasted great and would be perfect for fall and the holidays. I added some chopped pecans to the crust for added texture and flavor. The spices were just right. I topped each slice with whipped cream.