- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- In a small bowl, whisk the pumpkin, cinnamon and ginger. Add milk and pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Transfer to individual serving dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish servings with whipped topping. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forPumpkin Pudding Desserts
"Great dessert, tried it this weekend and will make it again."