Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
I wanted pumpkin pie for breakfast but without the effort. This smoothie delivers that wonderful pumpkin-cinnamon combo. Dress it up with a little whipped cream and a sprinkle of granola on top. —Alisa Christensen, Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 carton (5.3 ounces) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons almond butter or peanut butter
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon granola
- Place the first 7 ingredients in a blender; process until blended. Pour into glasses; top with granola.