- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve in bowls with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPumpkin Pie Pudding
"Have know made it 6 times, my friends keep begging me to make it for them! ..... Thanks a bunch for posting it."
"Wonderful recipe! Made it for Sunday breakfast when one of our daughters & her fianc? were visiting us. They loved it & suggested we have it for Thanksgiving instead of pumpkin pie! Planning to do so. Served it with real whipped cream & sausage links & orange juice. Also, I didn't have pumpkin pie spice (don't like it) so substituted 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. ginger, & 1/2 tsp. nutmeg. Worked great! Thanks for sharing this terrific recipe! It will be used often in our house!"
"My husband called it the best desert ever. One daughter said she needed a smaller portion because it was good but rich... and it was super simple to make. I call it a winner.!!! Do keep an eye on it as it only took about 4 hours in my crock pot."
"I realize that most people here loved this recipe but honestly 3 out of 4 family members that tried it did not care for it. We felt it was bland and I even wished it was a little sweeter. It did help putting the cinnamon chips on like another viewer recommended. My husband is the only one that liked it and he doesn't like a lot of spice so that maybe why. It was very easy to put together and loved using the crockpot.. Won't be making again though."