Anyone who likes a cup of java is sure to enjoy this homemade stir-in. For a quick Christmas gift, put the creamer in a festive basket and add a fun mug or package of gourmet coffee.—Carol Forcum, Marion, Illinois
Recommended: Homemade Coffee Shop Drinks
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 1 cup.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2010, p59
Reviews forPumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 15, 2012
"My next to the oldest son (now 44 years old) loves this . I'll make it and send it to him. Thank you."