- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) reduced-fat evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Transfer to eight 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Place in a baking pan; add 1 in. of boiling water to pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for topping, in a small bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle over custards. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove ramekins from water bath; cool for 10 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPumpkin Pecan Custard
"Tastes just like pumpkin pie without the crust. Best with a dollop of cool whip."
"YUM! I used Splenda Brown Sugar Blend and 3 regular eggs. Tastes great!~ Theresa"
"The creamy consistency and great pumpkin flavor make this simple recipe a keeper! The crunchy topping made a nice contrast to the smooth custard. A nice twist on the traditional pumpkin pie!"
"Tastes like pumpkin pie - without the shell! Yummy"