Pumpkin Mousse Dip
I obtained this recipe from my daughter's Girl Scout leader. The fluffy pumpkin dip is great served with gingersnaps, apple slices or graham crackers. —Mary Slater, Belpre, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes16 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Gingersnap cookies and/or pear slices
- In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, sugar, cream cheese and cinnamon until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with gingersnaps and pear slices.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without cookies): 78 calories, 4g fat (4g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Pumpkin Dip in Ultimate Halloween Bookazine 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.