Pumpkin Mousse Dip
I obtained this recipe from my daughter's Girl Scout leader. The fluffy pumpkin dip is great served with gingersnaps, apple slices or graham crackers. —Mary Slater, Belpre, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes16 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Gingersnap cookies and/or pear slices
- In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, sugar, cream cheese and cinnamon until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with gingersnaps and pear slices.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without cookies): 78 calories, 4g fat (4g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Pumpkin Dip in Ultimate Halloween Bookazine 2014