Pumpkin Crunch Parfaits
Here's a fun dessert that your youngsters can help make. It's a great treat for Halloween or Thanksgiving.—Lorraine J. Darocha, Berkshire, Massachusetts
- 3/4 cup cold whole milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 32 gingersnap cookies, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- Additional whipped topping
- 1. In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed 2 minutes. Stir in whipped topping, pumpkin and pie spice. Fold in pecans.
- 2. Spoon half of the mixture into six parfait glasses; top with half of the gingersnap crumbs. Repeat layers. Top with additional whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers.
1 parfait (calculated without additional whipped topping): 447 calories, 23g fat (7g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 486mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Oct 10, 2010
Everyone really loved this. Will make again for sure!
Sep 2, 2010
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC