- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) marshmallow creme
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Gingersnaps or vanilla wafers
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth. Stir in pumpkin, cinnamon and orange peel. Serve as a dip with cookies. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews forPumpkin Cookie Dip
"Delicious, so easy my grandchildren mixed it up. I love brown bag ginger snaps so such a great second desert. Janet. VFE"
"This was the first pumpkin dip I made using Marshmallow creme. It is great! Gives a nice fluffy filling to this delicious dip. Excellent with cinnamon pit chips!"
"We make this every year, it is an autumnal staple in this house."
"Everyone loved this dip, I used gingersnaps and cut out flour tortilla in ghosts and pumpkin shapes, sprayed with cooking spray, sprinkled cinnamon sugar on them and baked."
"graham crackers go very well with the pumpking dip."