Pumpkin Cookie Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) marshmallow creme
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Gingersnaps or vanilla wafers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth. Stir in the pumpkin, cinnamon and orange zest. Serve as a dip with cookies. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 50 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Oct 7, 2017
Delicious, so easy my grandchildren mixed it up. I love brown bag ginger snaps so such a great second desert. Janet. VFE
Oct 7, 2013
Sep 14, 2013
This was the first pumpkin dip I made using Marshmallow creme. It is great! Gives a nice fluffy filling to this delicious dip. Excellent with cinnamon pit chips!
Sep 13, 2011
We make this every year, it is an autumnal staple in this house.
Nov 15, 2009
Everyone loved this dip, I used gingersnaps and cut out flour tortilla in ghosts and pumpkin shapes, sprayed with cooking spray, sprinkled cinnamon sugar on them and baked.
Apr 1, 2009
graham crackers go very well with the pumpking dip.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.