Pumpkin Cinnamon Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
- 1. In a bowl, combine the baking mix, brown sugar and cinnamon. In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk, pumpkin, oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients and mix well.
- 2. Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup. Yield: 1 dozen.
2 each: 333 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 587mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Pumpkin Cinnamon Pancakes
"easy to make good flavor!"
"I added 2 eggs and used 1% milk,instead of evaporated milk.I did not add vanilla"
"Great fall breakfast"
"Good fall breakfast."