Pumpkin-Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Who can resist a sky-high stack of golden, fluffy pancakes? Pumpkin and chocolate chips take them over the top! —Libby Walp, Chicago, IL
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 5 min./batch
- 2-1/3 cups pancake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1-1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Additional miniature semisweet chocolate chips and honey
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, buttermilk, pumpkin, butter and honey; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Lightly grease a griddle; heat over medium heat. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto griddle. Cook until bubbles on top begin to pop and bottoms are golden brown. Turn; cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with additional chocolate chips and honey.