Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter. Gradually add sugar, eggs and pumpkin. Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture and blend well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Pour into a greased and floured 9x5-in. loaf pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until loaf tests done. Cool on a wire rack. Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over cooled bread. Yield: 1 loaf.
1 slice: 214 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 146mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
"This bread is super moist and tasty!!"
"Very mild flavor considering all the spices that are in it, but otherwise delish! I baked it for 60 minutes. Did not do drizzle but it looks nice!"
"Use pecans instead of walnuts."