Pumpkin Chip Drops
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream the butter and sugars. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 224 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 186mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oct 14, 2012
This is a very tasty cookies. My entire family loves them especially my picky little son. Made these for a bake sale and they were the first to sell out! This ones a keeper.
Oct 4, 2012
Let me start by saying that these cookies are very good tasting. I rated the recipe good, because of this. I won't be making it again because I'm not a fan of cake-style cookies. I found these to come out almost the texture of muffins. They are moist, have wonderful flavor, and are soft. The only reason I wouldn't make these again is because, as I said, I'm not a fan of cake-style cookies. If you don't mind that, give these a try. They really are tasty.
May 6, 2012
These were pretty good. Probably won't make them again, but if i did, i would add some coconut.