- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Slivered almonds and chocolate curls, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Stir in the chocolate chips, pumpkin and pie spice. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping; garnish with almonds and chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPumpkin Chip Cream Pie
"Our family loves this recipe. The only thing I did different was use 1/2 can of pumpkin instead of 1/2 cup and used regular pie pastry. Delicious!"
"My husband doesn't care for pumpkin anything. He said the chocolate chips helped give him the courage to try it. He had a second serving even. I used fresh pumpkin instead of canned. I liked how I could easily change the strength of the flavor with the seasoning."
"Absolutely love this recipe. It's light and fluffy, has a nice pumpkin spice flavor and the mini chocolate chips taste so good in it. Five stars from me!!"
"Too spicy! Did not enjoy at all"
"Going to try soon"
"Very good and easy to make, and just the right amount of pumpkin flavour."
"Have made many variations of pumpkin desserts where the pumpkin is not cooked in the recipe. I truly believe the secret to developing the best flavor in recipes like this is to prepare it a day ahead. The pumpkin doesn't taste as "raw" or something. We love this pie. Gingersnap crust would also be another flavor level."
"While this was certainly easy to make (a big plus), I found it to be too sweet and didn't care that much for it."