Pumpkin Chip Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Slivered almonds and chocolate curls, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Stir in the chocolate chips, pumpkin and pie spice. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping; garnish with almonds and chocolate curls if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 315 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 305mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Dec 15, 2016
Our family loves this recipe. The only thing I did different was use 1/2 can of pumpkin instead of 1/2 cup and used regular pie pastry. Delicious!
Mar 7, 2015
I make this pie at least 5 times every year from thanksgiving to Christmas. My kids love it! And it's so easy to make!
Dec 2, 2014
My husband doesn't care for pumpkin anything. He said the chocolate chips helped give him the courage to try it. He had a second serving even. I used fresh pumpkin instead of canned. I liked how I could easily change the strength of the flavor with the seasoning.
Nov 26, 2014
Absolutely love this recipe. It's light and fluffy, has a nice pumpkin spice flavor and the mini chocolate chips taste so good in it. Five stars from me!!
Nov 3, 2014
This was really easy to make and it set up quickly. It was absolutely delicious. I served it to a dinner party of 8 and everyone raved. The creamy texture coupled with the mini semi-sweet chips provided the perfect balance. I will make this for the upcoming holidays.
Feb 20, 2014
Too spicy! Did not enjoy at all
Nov 30, 2013
Going to try soon
Oct 27, 2013
Very good and easy to make, and just the right amount of pumpkin flavour.
Aug 11, 2012
Have made many variations of pumpkin desserts where the pumpkin is not cooked in the recipe. I truly believe the secret to developing the best flavor in recipes like this is to prepare it a day ahead. The pumpkin doesn't taste as "raw" or something. We love this pie. Gingersnap crust would also be another flavor level.
Dec 31, 2011
While this was certainly easy to make (a big plus), I found it to be too sweet and didn't care that much for it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.