Pumpkin Chip Cookies
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
Makesabout 10 dozen
- 1-1/2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Beat in pumpkin. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake until lightly browned, 10-12 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 76 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 10, 2017
My grandson is a very picky eater, but he loves pumpkin and chocolate. I made these for him. They were amazing. They didn't last long between all of us. Just delicious.
Sep 22, 2016
I used butterscotch chis and they were great. I also used fresh pumpkin instead of canned and 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice instead of cinnamon.
Oct 15, 2015
These are delicious and moist. They also freeze very well. I put them in sandwich bags and then in a freezer bag. Perfect!
Apr 9, 2015
A favorite recipe to keep and share with friends and neighbors. The flavors are so delicious. And the chocolate gives it that extra delicious mix. I often use mini chocolate chips. I also had to bake longer than suggested.
Sep 12, 2014
Love pumpkin & these hit the spot. It doesn't hurt that they also include chocolate.
Nov 19, 2013
these were really good cookies! I really like them. just a little tip, i had to cook them for 4 more minutes then the recipe tells, they get cooked a lot better
Feb 27, 2013
too cake like very soft and not enough pumpkin taste
Jan 14, 2013
These are my favorite pumpkin cookies. They are soft and melt in your mouth! Make them!
Oct 30, 2012
Pumpkin was very subtle. The cookies stayed moist and chewy. I substituted 1/2 white chips and 1/2 butterscotch chips for the chocolate. Everyone in the family loved them!
Oct 14, 2012
My family loves these cookies. They never last long around the house. They are so moist they are the best!