- 1 cup finely crushed gingersnaps (about 24)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 enveloped unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine gelatin and milk; let stand for 5 minutes. Heat milk mixture to just below boiling; remove from the heat. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Add the pumpkin, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- Remove sides of pan just before serving. If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping.
1 piece: 138 calories, 5g fat, 1mg cholesterol, 168mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate, 2g protein.