Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) pound cake mix
- 3 eggs, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Whipped cream, optional
- 1. In small mixing bowl, combine cake mix, 1 egg, butter and 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice. Beat on low until mixture is crumbly. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; set aside. In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk, remaining 2 eggs, pumpkin, remaining pie spice, cinnamon and salt. Mix until blended. Pour into crust; sprinkle with nuts. Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until set. Cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve. To serve, cut into squares and top with whipped cream, if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 piece: 378 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 303mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert
"I have been making this for 25+ years - recipe is in the Great American Brand Name Cookbook - I use pecans because so many people I know are allergic to walnuts. I have also made this on a jelly roll pan to make more servings. Great recipe."