Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) pound cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Whipped cream, optional
- In small large bowl, combine the cake mix, 1 egg, butter and 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice until crumbly. Press into a 13x9-in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add remaining eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the pumpkin, milk, cinnamon, salt and remaining pie spice. Pour into crust; sprinkle with nuts. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until set. Cool. Refrigerate until serving. Cut into squares; garnish with whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 378 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 303mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Oct 8, 2013
I have been making this for 25+ years - recipe is in the Great American Brand Name Cookbook - I use pecans because so many people I know are allergic to walnuts. I have also made this on a jelly roll pan to make more servings. Great recipe.
Nov 23, 2011
I tried this recipe a couple weeks ago to see if i wanted to make for Thanksgiving and OMGmy family and friends loved it so it will be my new desert every year for Thanksgiving thanks for the great recipe taste of home!
Oct 13, 2010
What an easy desert! So goooood! I tried this today just to see if I would serve it on Thanksgiving. Believe me you need to try this just as written. I am on my 2nd piece!