- 1 package (16 ounces) pound cake mix
- 3 eggs, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Whipped cream, optional
- In small mixing bowl, combine cake mix, 1 egg, butter and 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice. Beat on low until mixture is crumbly. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; set aside. In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk, remaining 2 eggs, pumpkin, remaining pie spice, cinnamon and salt. Mix until blended. Pour into crust; sprinkle with nuts. Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until set. Cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve. To serve, cut into squares and top with whipped cream, if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forPumpkin Cheesecake Dessert
"I have been making this for 25+ years - recipe is in the Great American Brand Name Cookbook - I use pecans because so many people I know are allergic to walnuts. I have also made this on a jelly roll pan to make more servings. Great recipe."