- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, eggs, pumpkin, oil and vanilla. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; add to egg mixture and mix well. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth. Drop tablespoonfuls over batter; cut through batter with a knife to swirl. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over top. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forPumpkin Cheese Coffee Cake
"Everyone at my office enjoyed it a lot."
"Added pumpkin pie spice mix! Too die for!!Family and friends can't get enough!"
"This is my absolute go-to dessert recipe. Everyone always loves it!"
"One of my go-to sweet recipes. Delicious!"
"This is a wonderful fall recipe. I have made it several times and it is always a hit. Super moist and tastes great even days later (if it lasts that long!) I like to add nutmeg and cloves for some extra spice."
"A must make for the fall! Simply delicious!"
"I cut this recipe in half and baked in an 8-inch square pan as the 13 x 9 inch is too much for us. This was not quite as moist as I would have liked, perhaps because I halved the recipe. The cheese seemed to stay on top and didn't seem to marble right. It was delicious served fresh. Next time I make it, I will make the full recipe and take more time swirling the cream cheese mixture. All in all, a good cake."
"Was a big hit! Both of my kids loved it and so did everyone else. Reminded me of a spice cake."