- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 1 carton (16 ounces) caramel apple dip
- Chocolate frosting and decorating icing, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners. Combine the first eight ingredients. Beat on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium 2 minutes.
- Fill prepared cups three-fourths full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 18-22 minutes. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- Frost cupcakes with caramel apple dip. Decorate, if desired, with frosting and decorating icing. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forPumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
"These are delicious! Made them exactly as directed with the only exception being I didn't add additional icing or toppings other than the caramel apple dip. Will definitely make these again. Super easy to prepare and super tasty!"