- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve with whipped cream if desired.
1 piece: 215 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 319mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.