Pumpkin Bread with Nutella Swirl
A family favorite during the holidays! It's easy, flavorful and reminds me of the Nutella sandwiches from childhood. One bite and you know the holidays are near.—Elizabeth Curcio, Oak Ridge, New Jersey
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
Makes4 mini loaves (6 slices each)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Nutella, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease four 5-3/4x3x2-in. loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and pumpkin. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, ginger, cloves and salt; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture until blended.
- Transfer 1/2 cup batter to each prepared pan. Drizzle 1 tablespoon Nutella over batter. Repeat layers; cut through batter with a knife to swirl. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Cool completely.