VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 packages (13-1/2 to 15 ounces each) frozen dinner roll dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Sprinkle walnuts in the bottom of a well-greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Combine pudding mix, brown sugar and cinnamon. Roll each dinner roll in butter and then in brown sugar mixture; coat well. Place each roll in pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes in pan before removing to a serving platter. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Originally published as Pull-Apart Morning Rolls in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p58