We fashion festive star treats from convenient frozen puff pastry in this dish. Feel free to experiment with different seasonings.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Recommended: 25 Christmas Potluck Appetizers for 12 or More
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Unfold puff pastry. In a small bowl, combine oil and dressing mix; brush over pastry. Using a floured 3-in. star-shaped cookie cutter, cut out 10 stars. Place on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 7-9 minutes or until puffy and golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 appetizers.
Originally published as Puff Pastry Stars in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p226